Join our team of friendly professionals.
Working with Service Unlimited, Inc. could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are a company with the size and scale to develop your skills for advancement while maintaining a more personal family feel. In other words, we are a Mom & Pop shop with the technology, structure, and resources of a much larger corporation.
We Create Comfortable Working Environments
Don’t see a spot that fits you? Check back often.
At Service Unlimited, Inc. we believe that every business deserves a workplace environment that is comfortable, safe, and delivers superior indoor air quality. We offer the HVAC systems that supply the heating and air conditioning to create those environments. Our service technicians go above and beyond to make sure that our clients receive cost savings and workplace-enhancing service experience.
Commercial HVAC Careers
Location: New Castle, DE
Seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented HVAC Service Coordinator to oversee the daily activity coordination of multiple service technicians. The ideal candidate will be responsible for scheduling work, inside sales, and creating accurate invoicing based on technician labor cost, multiple line items of parts and supplies. This role must focus on ensuring a high level of detail with mathematical and grammatical accuracy. The ability to author clear and understandable customer focused communication is important.
Do you have these skills?
- Strong leadership and team development
- Adaptable and able to relate to all types of work styles and personalities.
- Project coordination and management
- Excellent prioritization and organization
- Support processes and foster team and individual accountability
- Positive, upbeat attitude with a desire to contribute to growing the company into the future!
- Schedule and dispatch multiple HVAC service technicians to various customer locations to complete various tasks
- Create accurate invoices based on labor cost, multiple line items of parts and supplies varying in cost.
- Ensure high level of detail with mathematical accuracy in invoicing.
- The ability to identify and resolve discrepancies in context and grammar within communications.
- Compile and maintain data to track performance.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and team members.
- Monitor technician activity to ensure timely job completion.
- Provide administrative support to both field team and department leadership.
- Education: Associate level
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong mathematical skills (junior level accounting)
- Excellent grammatical skills (The ability to author clear and understandable communications)
- High level with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing conditions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience in a billing role is highly desired.
- Previous experience in a leadership role is highly desired.
- Previous experience in a dispatch role is a plus.
- Experience in the HVAC industry is a plus .
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Service Unlimited Inc., is proud to offer competitive benefits to our employees.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. Our medical plans cover preventative care, prescription drugs, mental health and substance abuse coverage and a large network of doctors and medical facilities to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Our company’s culture supports our team members on their journey to well-being. We provide tools and resources to help those with current health care needs, those looking to make changes to improve their future-selves, and those looking to remain healthy.
Paid Time Off
- Our flexible paid time off allows you to make time for some of life’s other priorities. You start accruing PTO within the first month of employment so that you can create balance between work and home life.
- We are committed to helping your achieve financial success by offering a 401K plan. We aid in planning for your retirement by offering 50% matching up to 4%.
Service Unlimited, Inc. is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices, such as:
- Sexual harassment
Service Unlimited, Inc. encourages individuals to report an incident of harassment, discrimination or retaliation. Our complaint procedure asks individuals to discuss their concerns with their immediate supervisor, a member of management, or ownership.