Join our team of friendly professionals.
Working with Service Unlimited, Inc. could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are a company with the size and scale to develop your skills for advancement while maintaining a more personal family feel. In other words, we are a Mom & Pop shop with the technology, structure, and resources of a much larger corporation.
We Create Comfortable Working Environments
We are currently hiring for the following positions. Don’t see a spot that fits you? Check back often.
At Service Unlimited, Inc. we believe that every business deserves a workplace environment that is comfortable, safe, and delivers superior indoor air quality. We offer the HVAC systems that supply the heating and air conditioning to create those environments. Our service technicians go above and beyond to make sure that our clients receive cost savings and workplace-enhancing service experience.
If you have experience as an HVAC commercial service technician, are looking for a commercial HVAC job, and share our desire to maintain our position as the number one provider of commercial, industrial, and institutional HVAC services in our market, then SUI might be the right place for you. We work as a team to provide a high level of professional service to our customers. Are we the team you are looking for?
We have a considerate, inclusive culture and our retention rates prove it.
We look forward to welcoming hardworking, dedicated professionals to our HVAC family.
Commercial HVAC Careers
Commercial HVAC Technician – Partial job description:
Commercial HVAC Service Technician – Journeyman Level performs the following:
- Troubleshooting and repairing HVAC units of all types, sizes, and manufacturers, including all electronic and mechanical components in and around the equipment.
- Consulting with customers regarding problems or issues discovered while servicing their heating/air conditioning system and providing them with a written record of services performed and deficiencies identified.
- Evaluation, Repair and Installation of the following:
- Electrical connections to HVAC components, including high voltage (up to 600v AC) and low voltage (both DC and AC)
- HVAC system automation and control components
- HVAC units, including electronic and mechanical components
- HVAC ductwork, including flexible duct, fiberglass duct board, and sheet metal of all kinds
- Refrigerant, fuel, water, and condensate lines with threaded steel pipe, copper soldering/brazing, and PVC piping
- Conservation, installation, and recovery of CFC, HCFC, and HFC refrigerants (EPA certification Type II required)
- Maintenance tasks as listed on maintenance checklists or specified by the equipment manufacturer
- Various other tasks as assigned
Service Unlimited Inc., is proud to offer competitive benefits to our employees.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. Our medical plans cover preventative care, prescription drugs, mental health and substance abuse coverage and a large network of doctors and medical facilities to cover the needs of you and your family.
- Our company’s culture supports our team members on their journey to well-being. We provide tools and resources to help those with current health care needs, those looking to make changes to improve their future-selves, and those looking to remain healthy.
Paid Time Off
- Our flexible paid time off allows you to make time for some of life’s other priorities. You start accruing PTO within the first month of employment so that you can create balance between work and home life.
- We are committed to helping your achieve financial success by offering a 401K plan. We aid in planning for your retirement by offering 50% matching up to 4%.
Service Unlimited, Inc. is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices, such as:
- Sexual harassment
Service Unlimited, Inc. encourages individuals to report an incident of harassment, discrimination or retaliation. Our complaint procedure asks individuals to discuss their concerns with their immediate supervisor, a member of management, or ownership.