We keep your systems in pristine condition to ensure their long-term reliability.
Stay ahead of breakdowns and protect your performance.
Take Advantage Of Our Preventative Maintenance
Service Unlimited, Inc. (SUI) has been in operation in Delaware since 1962, and our mission continues to be to maintain our position as the number one provider of commercial, industrial, and institutional HVAC services in the markets we serve.
We earn this recognition every day by providing a consistent level of professional service to our clients. As a commercial HVAC organization, we are dedicated to identifying the needs of our clients and then delivering the most effective solution for their situation.
Our HVAC preventative maintenance program follows through on this commitment with advantages that include:
- Prolonging the life expectancy of your HVAC equipment: Your commercial HVAC system is a significant investment. Regular maintenance planning promotes the longevity of your systems and makes sure you get the most out of your investment.
- Reducing the need for costly repair services: SUI offers emergency repair services, but it is much more efficient to identify your issues before they become problems. We can save you money by maintaining or replacing a piece of equipment before it breaks down.
- Leaving reactive maintenance behind: When your air conditioner or heat pump breaks down, your maintenance costs will be higher because of the emergency response time and the drop in the efficiency of your system. Proactive maintenance gets ahead of those costs and preserves the performance of your HVAC systems.
- Cutting back on downtime: Buildings that offer trouble-free operation will help your employees to do their jobs better. An overheated or chilly workplace is not conducive to consistent performance. A well-maintained HVAC system will help your employees perform more productively.
- Keeping systems running at peak efficiency: The old phrase a “well-oiled machine” is still relevant today. Every machine requires a preventative maintenance schedule to be at its best. Maintaining your equipment will keep it operating more effectively and efficiently.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment: Indoor air quality and the proper operation of your HVAC systems go hand-in-hand to provide a high-quality working environment for your employees and customers.
We lead you to smoother facility management.
Lower your monthly utility bills and repair costs with an SUI maintenance agreement.
Being Proactive Protects Your Productivity
At Service Unlimited, all of our service technicians complete both maintenance and service tasks. Everyone participates in HVAC maintenance because of the value we place on being proactive. This allows for a very detailed and technically sound evaluation each and every visit.
All of our trucks are also equipped with GPS tracking systems that provide us with their location for prompt response to your service needs. As a contract customer, your invoices will include discounts on parts and labor of up to 25% off our standard pricing.
In addition, unlike our competition, on our invoices you will see:
- No mileage charges
- No trip charges
- No separate diagnostic charges
Our HVAC preventative maintenance contract customers are also entitled to:
- On-call emergency assistance and 24-hour service
- Two-hour response to your call for service
- Priority scheduling of service orders
- Scheduled system maintenance visits and complete documentation of the unit’s operation
- Comprehensive system operation evaluations
- Free estimates for equipment replacement projects including design and engineering support
We are your single source for HVAC solutions, providing the best products and services available in the industry today. Our well-trained, uniformed technicians have been providing prompt, courteous service to our contract customers in and around Delaware since 1962. We welcome any opportunity to add you and your company to the Service Unlimited family so we can demonstrate the many cost-saving benefits of our service agreements.
Protect your business from unplanned costs, breakdowns, and wasted energy. To learn more about how we can meet your specific needs and to receive a no-obligation system evaluation to maintain your HVAC systems, contact our sales team through our easy to use form.